Dinsdag, 26. April 2016, 13:30 - 19:00
Using Mobile Devices and Applications in Life Sciences
The next event of GAMP COP Benelux will address the use and validation of Mobile Devices and Mobile Applications in Life Sciences. During presentations existing applications and prototypes will be presented. During round table discussions challenges in application and validation will be addressed.
Certainly an interesting subject that is discussed a lot but few have real life experience yet. We expect to offer an entertaining program where both experienced people and newbies can learn from.
This event takes place on 26 April 2016 at Actemium in Veghel, NL, from 13:30-19:00 hrs.
The agenda for this event contains:
• Validation of Mobile Medical Devices, by UCB (2 use cases)
• Universal HMI with Mobile Device access, by Actemium
• Development of Mobile Application for Clinical Studies, by GSK
• Demonstration of Mobile Devices and Applications
• Round table discussion on challenges in using Mobile Apps
• Networking opportunities, sandwich buffet
A mobile device is a small computing device, typically small enough to be handheld (and hence also commonly known as a handheld computer or simply handheld) having a display screen with touch input and/or a miniature keyboard and weighing less than 2 pounds (0.91 kg).
A mobile app is a computer program designed to run on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers.
The event is free of charge for ISPE members. Non-ISPE members are welcome for a fee of € 40.
A limited number of seats is available. Please register at the GAMP COP website asap.